Holby Falls is a serene view with a relaxed and peaceful environment. It is located about a mile up the Western Divide from the Ponderosa Lodge. Take a left onto Needle Rock Road, drive in about a mile and a half and park (if you hit the bridge you went a little bit too far). Hike east about a quarter of a mile and you will run right into it. It will be an experience you will never forget.
- Lion Fire Update, 10/14/17, 10am: 16,250 Acres. October 14, 2017
- Lion Fire Update, 10/9/17, More Acres, More smoke in the Valley. October 10, 2017
- Lion Fire Update, 10/8/17, 10am: 10,950 Acres, Photos From Needles. October 8, 2017
- Lion Fire Update, 10/7/17, 10am: 10,250 Acres, and Lots of Smoke. October 7, 2017
- Lion Fire Update, 10/5/17, 3pm: 7,850 Acres, Burning to the North. October 5, 2017
Ponderosa In Pictures