Boulder Creek is an exciting piece of nature’s eye candy. It is a year round creek that is a must see and one that is hard to miss as you drive up the 190 past Cedar Slope and Zephaniah’s Camp. The waterfall drops left of the 190 and is a picture opportunity of a lifetime. Just be sure to pull over in a safe and designated turnout. Remember, it is still a highway and stopping in the middle of the road is not advised. Take a moment to stretch your legs and set your sight on one of God’s creations and you surely won’t regret it.
- Ponderosa Weather, Real Time November 29, 2017
- The First Dusting of Snow! November 27, 2017
- Highway 190 Sunset, Just West of Ponderosa, 11/25/17 November 25, 2017
- Winter is Here. Almost. November 21, 2017
- Clouds, Amazing Clouds. Time lapse videos from Ponderosa, 11/4/17. 🌲⛰ November 4, 2017
Ponderosa In Pictures