Boulder Creek is an exciting piece of nature’s eye candy. It is a year round creek that is a must see and one that is hard to miss as you drive up the 190 past Cedar Slope and Zephaniah’s Camp. The waterfall drops left of the 190 and is a picture opportunity of a lifetime. Just be sure to pull over in a safe and designated turnout. Remember, it is still a highway and stopping in the middle of the road is not advised. Take a moment to stretch your legs and set your sight on one of God’s creations and you surely won’t regret it.
- PPOA Board Meeting, Saturday 11/26/22, 10am November 21, 2022
- PPOA Friendsgiving Celebration, Saturday 11/26/22 November 18, 2022
- PPOA Proposed Bylaws Change October 13, 2022
- PPOA meeting, July 4th! ***late notice*** July 3, 2022
- 4th of July in Ponderosa! (on the 3rd of July!) TIME CORRECTION, Parade starts at 10am! May 30, 2022
Ponderosa In Pictures