Boulder Creek is an exciting piece of nature’s eye candy. It is a year round creek that is a must see and one that is hard to miss as you drive up the 190 past Cedar Slope and Zephaniah’s Camp. The waterfall drops left of the 190 and is a picture opportunity of a lifetime. Just be sure to pull over in a safe and designated turnout. Remember, it is still a highway and stopping in the middle of the road is not advised. Take a moment to stretch your legs and set your sight on one of God’s creations and you surely won’t regret it.
- Holiday light contest. December 14, 2021
- PPOA Board Meeting, Sunday Dec, 12th, 2021 December 8, 2021
- Ponderosa Property Owners: PPOA Board Positions Still Available! Newsletter help needed too! See below for info. November 2, 2021
- PPOA Board Vacancies September 11, 2021
- **Ponderosa Fire Brigade Update** August 19, 2021
Ponderosa In Pictures