Boulder Creek is an exciting piece of nature’s eye candy. It is a year round creek that is a must see and one that is hard to miss as you drive up the 190 past Cedar Slope and Zephaniah’s Camp. The waterfall drops left of the 190 and is a picture opportunity of a lifetime. Just be sure to pull over in a safe and designated turnout. Remember, it is still a highway and stopping in the middle of the road is not advised. Take a moment to stretch your legs and set your sight on one of God’s creations and you surely won’t regret it.
- Firefighter Memorial Trees Planted in Ponderosa, Ca June 29, 2020
- PPOA 4th of July, 2020….some changes! June 12, 2020
- PPOA Newsletter, May 2020 May 11, 2020
- A new PPOA Newsletter is here! February 4, 2020
- PPOA Snow Day! January 14, 2020
Ponderosa In Pictures