Boulder Creek is an exciting piece of nature’s eye candy. It is a year round creek that is a must see and one that is hard to miss as you drive up the 190 past Cedar Slope and Zephaniah’s Camp. The waterfall drops left of the 190 and is a picture opportunity of a lifetime. Just be sure to pull over in a safe and designated turnout. Remember, it is still a highway and stopping in the middle of the road is not advised. Take a moment to stretch your legs and set your sight on one of God’s creations and you surely won’t regret it.
- Lion Fire Update, 10/14/17, 10am: 16,250 Acres. October 14, 2017
- Lion Fire Update, 10/9/17, More Acres, More smoke in the Valley. October 10, 2017
- Lion Fire Update, 10/8/17, 10am: 10,950 Acres, Photos From Needles. October 8, 2017
- Lion Fire Update, 10/7/17, 10am: 10,250 Acres, and Lots of Smoke. October 7, 2017
- Lion Fire Update, 10/5/17, 3pm: 7,850 Acres, Burning to the North. October 5, 2017
Ponderosa In Pictures