The Ponderosa, CA weather station is UP! This info is real time, from the top of the mountain.
NOAA’s Weather Service
Text weather for California. It is several pages long, and is updated at 4 am & 4 pm.
NOAA’s weather reports are broken in to several areas. Click here for the Ponderosa area forecast. For the area north of us (Kings Canyon) click here and for the area south south (Kernville) click here.
Past weather information, brought to you by the California Department of Water Resource
The following information is collected at Quaking Aspen recording station which is located at an elevation of 7,200 feet, and is located just two miles north of Ponderosa, CA.
- Air Temperature (graph) for the last 48 hours
- Air Temperature (graph) for the last 10 days to now
- Accumulated Precipitation (graph) for the last 48 hours
- Accumulated Precipitation (graph) for the last 10 days to now
- Snow Water content (graph) for the last 10 days to now
- Snow Depth
- Rain, Snow and Temperature (chart) for the last 12 hours
For a weather image: LAX Radar weather image